Studies of igneous and metamorphic processes in the lithosphere using geochemistry and computer simulations.
My research focuses on fluid flow in the deep crust during episodes of metamorphism and on petrogenesis of granitoids during tectonic collisions and subduction of oceanic crust beneath continents. The research is based on field observations, geochemical analysis of rocks and minerals, and computer simulations of these processes.
- Environmental Geology 1200
- Themes in Geology: Volcanoes 1400
- Volcanoes and the Human Environment: Honors 2160
- Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology 4900
- Metamorphic Petrology 8140
- Radiogenic Isotope Geochemistry 8170